Tuesday 13 October 2015

: Hello :





                                           

Well hello :)

Yes it's been over a year since I took an extended break from here space. It wasn't particularly intended, I just got a bit burnt out creatively and then you know, life.

A lot has happened to me in that year, crazy jobs, a big move relocating to Italy, and dealing with everything that comes with that. 

In the last six months I have had the mental and emotional energy to start playing with different things and I realised that I missed having this space to document and keep track of inspiration, and as a visual diary of where I am creatively. 

So here I am. No pressure. I don't intend to post 3 times a week. I don't plan to use this space as a means to promote myself creatively, or to make money. It is just my journal, for me and anyone else who might be interested. I really love reading blogs, it's one thing I do to chill out and recharge creatively, and if I can add anything to the positive inspiration out there then I will be happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment