Thursday 9 June 2011

Jewellery making class :)

Vintage Jewellery Making

There are a few spaces left on the Vintage Jewellery making class I am teaching for I Made It Myself on 
Wednesday 13th July 19.00 - 21.30, and on Wednesday 22nd June 19.00 - 21.30 there is only 1 space left!!!
Please come along if you can make it and are in the area of Chiswick West London!!! Here is the website for more details! Its going to be a lot of fun!! Its a lovely relaxed contemporary class, and you get to take away your very own unique piece of jewellery that you could pass down for generations, making its own history! :)
I really just start packing now, I am heading up north tomorrow to the Orkney Islands for a week, and when I get back I can tell you stories of trekking through the wilderness and making friends with the sheep!!


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun! Unfortunately for me I won't be anywhere near there:(

    Have a great time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make the course

    ReplyDelete