Monday 27 June 2011

Inspiration


Its amazing where you can find your inspiration . . . . . . . . .


“Woman with a Red Necklace” by Amedeo Modigliani
Oil on canvas, 1918


“Setting Sun” by Egon Schiele
Oil on canvas, 1913


“Argenteuil” by Édouard Manet
Oil on canvas, 1875



“The Boss’ Daughter” by Paul Gauguin
Oil on canvas, 1886


I stumbled across this post by Miss Moss and fell in love! The art in itself is beautiful, but to then use that to make your very own wearable art is genius. Just lovely. . . . . I will take all 4 outfits please :)

3 comments:

  1. I love getting inspired by art! These are great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOODNESS! This is too cool! Like, no joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! I thought it was amazing too :)
    P.S just had a look at your Blog and it is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete