Saturday 6 April 2013

Live a life you're proud of.

*
*
*

So its been a funny few weeks for me.

I finished the course I was taking last week. 
It was a mad rush at the end to get everything done and as the course was an intensive one it finished rather quickly. It felt like a bit of an anti-climax really.

And now I'm taking a few weeks to get my head straight on what I want to do, where I want to be and just have a bit of time to become myself again. 
Its all a bit scary as I don't have much of a plan at the minute, but I just have to keep reminding myself that its exciting and the world really is my oyster. 

There is no pressure to make a quick decision, so I am going to spend this next week visiting some friends in Ireland. 

I'm excited to get out in the countryside, read some good books and wander around Dublin:)

I hope you all have a lovely week and I will see you soon! 
Happy Saturday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment