Thursday 14 June 2012

Fairytale Food


I am a girl who loves her food. . . . .and wishes she could actually cook it! I am a rubbish cook, and its been on my goal list for the last few years to really try and get better. 
Well I think that I finally have the motivation to make this happen:) its a little book called Fairytale Food.


It looks perfect. . . combines my love of fairytales and food, and is written by a fellow west Londoner! 
Lucie also has a Blog full of delicious recipes from the book and from her personal collection.





The only worry now is which one to do first. . . . . . .hmmm:)

P.S The beautiful illustrations are by Yelena Bryksenkova and are so inspirational, so please check her out too!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. This is a perfect book for me. I hope I can find it here in the US. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful concept for a cookery book, I shall definitely be putting this on my Christmas list! xx

    ReplyDelete