Sunday 15 July 2012

African summer


For those of you that are missing sunshine and the summer (ie.the whole of the uk!), at least we have STELLA JEAN :)




I feel in love when I first saw this Via Pinterest. The colourful African prints in beautiful modern shapes really appealed to me. Locally, in West London, we have a lot of African/Carribean fabric shops and although I am really drawn to the fabrics I am often at a loss to think what I could make that I would wear. 
Well no longer will that hold me back . . . .. 


Amazing oversize pleats + African print = Stella Jean s/s 2012

If you are fellow Brits how are you coping with the rain?  I have come down with a nasty cold yet again and am trying to amuse myself watching The Hollow Crown series. . . . .is anyone else enjoying it?
Happy Sunday everyone and hope you are having a great weekend:)


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous injection of colour for such a dreary Monday, love these! Like you I have often lusted over the fabulous prints never been brave enough to buy any fabric, now I have seen that fabulous pencil skirt I might have to remedy that!

    I have missed Hollow Crown (i didn't realise it had started yet ..oops) but will have to have a catchup tv evening and with this miserable weather it seams like the best idea:)

    ReplyDelete