Friday 13 July 2012

Featured necklace and Offer



I have decided to feature one item in my shop once a month, and its the turn of the Vintage Gold Key And Pearl Necklace

This Vintage reworked necklace is inspired by the She and Him lyrics ' Don't know how you won my heart 'Cause I'd locked it ''


This necklace is just the thing to keep your heart safe, until someone else has the same key :) It is looking for a new home and new memories. That's the thing I love the most about reworking vintage jewellery, the chance to take something old and give it a new life.


Handmade with vintage elements, including a pearl and diamanté flower that belonged to a necklace worn on a wedding day in the 50s. Lovingly put together on a fine gold chain, this necklace is perfect for special occasions such as weddings and party's.

And for this weekend only FREE SHIPPING with the Code: PINKSHIP1

 I would love some of you lovely people to adopt one of my pieces so if you do please meantion it in the messages and I may even pop in a extra present for you:)

Happy Friday dance everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment