Monday 2 September 2013

More Sunshine Hours









All Photos from My Instagram- pink_sunshine_london

After my crazy work summer it was awesome to take last week off and go and visit my friend on the Isle Of Wight, just off the south coast of England.
I love visiting her anyway but it was all the sweeter for the beautiful weather we had all week:)

Friends, tea, beach, cliffs, charity shops, pretty things, hills, driving, fish and chips
= lovely week:)

I am excited for the start of September, there is something about this month that sings to me of new starts, crisper air and new stationary.
I always like to think about goals and things in September, even more than January. I have some exciting things coming up too, which I should be sharing over the next month so keep your eyes open!!!

Happy Monday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment