Wednesday 12 October 2011

Renegade London



I have been reading American craft blogs for a while now and Renegade is almost a religion over there, all over the states some of the best Home-made and vintage artists meet to sell their wares together. So imagine my joy to hear they were coming to London!!! So on Saturday afternoon I set off with my new camera to capture some of the fun and get inspired :)



It was really lovely to meet and chat to some of the vendors, quite a few being from over the pond, but a few home grown too!!! 
Including the truly lovely Jess and Sadie Quinn from Small Art. Jess' gorgeous art and dolls were a definite favourite with me and I found her stall soooooooo inspiring. If I'm honest I wanted to start a collection of her bits. . . . .if fact when I become a millionaire I just might!!! Make sure to have a look at her Shop and Blog :)


A few of my other favourites were:

Lucy Panes Illustrations - They have a folky fairytale style that I just LOVE 
*Robin and Mould - Such a cute friendly couple and fun screenprinted goods, I fell in love with their foxes, I may be treating myself to  tote bag soon!
Alice Gabb - Another friendly and oh so fashionable lady, her stationary is vintage inspired and makes me want to sit down and write more letters.

I wish I had taken more photos but I was so engrossed in looking at all the beautiful things that I got a bit distracted! But please have a look at these independent artists and give them your support!



It really was an inspiring afternoon and has given me a bit of a shove up my bum to get Pink Sunshine Crafts really up and running, so expect some exciting things over the next few weeks :)



Hope you are all having a lovely and inspiring week! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, it was lovely to meet you on the weekend, we had such a great time and thank you for including us in your lovely post, hope we meet again sometime amongst more crafty goodness, Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds great! love the photos

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete