Monday 5 December 2011

Date Day






I had a afternoon off on Saturday, a rarity and something not to be taken for granted:) All friends, family were busy so I decided to take myself out for a date to the V&A. 


Sometimes its just nice to be by yourself. I felt my mind grow quiet as I wandered round some parts of the museum I had never been to before. The jewellery section was particularly inspiring, sadly couldn't take photos. I love coming out of a room and feeling like I must go home and start creating :)
The photography room was really good too, I do love photography as my brother is a very talented photographer. Myself however has never got to grips with more than just point and shoot, but I thing I am going to try out a bit more B&W over the next few months. 


 The king of street photography - Bresson



You guys have a good weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment