Friday, 4 May 2012
Recently I got a lovely message from Wendy from The Butterfly Balcony that she has passed on a Blog award to me:) Well I was really chuffed, I am still relatively new to the world of blogging and cant quite believe that people read this little corner of the internet, let alone enjoy it:) So thanks so much Wendy! Plus I really love her blog, she has the best D-I-Ys and her stitch her style series has me browsing for hours:)
Part of the Award was to tell the world 7 things they may not know about me. . . . prepare to be shocked..!
1. I have a guilty obsession with dance films. . . .yes I love to watch break dancers, hip hoppers, and the like shake their booty:) I did a bit of dance when I was younger and still nothing gives me quite as much pleasure as dancing the night away, and I appreciate so much the choreography that goes into films like Step up and Honey, regardless of their cheesy dialogue!
2. I have always wanted to live in a lighthouse:) One day my dream may come true.
3. My first ever concert was Steps when I was 10, loved every minute of it and I'm not ashamed
4. I read terribly fast, I can read books in a day, especially when I get into them:)
5. I won a talent contest when I was 8 doing the River dance by myself, my nan even made the costume for me!
6. I have two cats, one of which is the silliest cat known to man. She cant walk on a fence without falling off, is almost fierce when she gives you some kitty loving and she has two front teeth that stick out that make her look really goofy:) I love her.
7. I cant cook, I can bake but not cook. I shall have to live off cake for the rest of my life I think:)
On a bit of a side note. . . .Happy Star Wars day!!!
May the fourth be with you!