Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bonjour











Ahh Paris. . . .this time last year we were there, eating enough bread and pastry's to feed a small nation, visiting Amelie, The Mona Lisa and riding carousels :)
I watched Midnight in Paris last night, awesome film by the way! I really liked it, probably because I, as many of us, understand the main characters wish to be in a different era. I thought it was beautifully put together and had a really good moral at the end. I wont spoil it for people who haven't seen it, but you MUST. As soon as possible. Thanks. 
But anyway it reminded me of the great time we had in Paris last year, sigh, Wish I was there again. Meredith from One Sheepish Girl is on her way there tomorrow and I would very much like to be in her suitcase:) We had a lovely bloggers meet up last Thursday, my first one ever. It was very exciting, and a bit nerve racking, but it was SO nice to meet 6 lovely ladies and just have a nice relaxed tea and chat about all things blog/crafty:) Pictures will follow but the weather is so nice I am having a hard time trying to stay at my computer editing photos!! 
Anyway I am rambling a bit, Happy Tuesday everyone:)



1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos : ) Paris is the best! x

    ReplyDelete