Wednesday 2 May 2012

I love Nan






All Available Here

Yes I have a new art crush. . . . Nan Lawson.
Seriously this girl is amazing, she somehow manages to take my favourite characters and turn them into cute drawings that I wish I had the talent to do myself.  From Sherlock to Lady mary and back to Dr Who, plus the two from Once, one of my favourite films - she can do no wrong. . . .Nan I salute you:)
Right, now I'm off to try and choose which one of these will grace my wall.. . .and do the hoovering. How domestic:)
Ps. I have just joined the crazy world of twitter, so if you so fancy please follow me at: https://twitter.com/Pink_Sun_London

1 comment:

  1. I love Nan too! Her illustrations are quite perfect and I've just seen you can get the fox drawing on a t-shirt...very tempting...

    Annie

    x

    ReplyDelete