Wednesday 12 September 2012

Autumn Style - Lauren Moffatt

I woke up this morning and something occurred to me. . . .I wasn't hot, or warm even. It was sunny but there was definitely a chill in the air. Autumn.
My favourite season of the year has shown its face.
Who knows if it will last in our crazy weather times, but I plan to enjoy it. 
The funny thing was I suddenly didn't know what to wear.
All last month its been lighter layers the better, cottons and flip flops, but I needed some inspiration.
Cue Lauren Moffatt.


I remembered a feature on her A/W collection I had seen on Calivintage all the way back on febuary, and I went in search of it. 






The school theme of her show is just right for the feel of September, when all I want to do is buy stationary:)
I love the brightness of it all too, shows that Autumn and Winter doesn't have to mean dull drab clothes.




I love them all, especially the stripy pencil skirt and green/navy coat.
What's your favourite?
Any places you look at for A/W inspiration?

Happy Wednesday everyone!



1 comment:

  1. aww love these Lauren Moffatt looks, Jess! Thanks for sharing them :)

    I'm really excited for AW clothes now! I want to be wrapped up all warm and snuggly with a big hot choc!



    raspberrykitsch.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete